BACK IN STOCK
The all new Taranis Q X7 Transmitter from FrSky
The NEW Taranis Q X7 from frsky is closely based on the Taranis Plus, a radio that has been very popular. The Taranis Q X7 is a fantastic transmitter With nearly all of the power and features of the Taranis Plus, but at a much lower price.
The Taranis Q X7 features a modern case design with excellent ergonomics which you will notice as soon as you pick it up with large rubber grips on the back. The switches and sticks are perfectly located and the trims are easy to get too.The power switch is flush and must be held down to turn off much like the Taranis X9E.There is no risk of accidentally turning the X7 off during flight. The menu navigation has been greatly improved with a rotary button on the right of the screen, and 3 buttons on the left.
FrSky really has pulled out all the stops with the X7 it has nearly all of the features as the Taranis Plus, Taranis X9E and even the top of the line Horus. They all have 16 channels, and can be expanded to 32 channels, full telemetry built in, speech,mixing, lots of model memories, logic switches, external module bay, and much more.
FrSky have always used NiMH based batteries in their transmitters as they are cheap and have no shipping restrictions. The X7 comes with a battery clip that takes normal AA cells or you can remove the battery clip and use a 6 cell NiMH or 2S Lipo, Life or other battery pack. It just needs to fit in the battery compartment and have a 2S battery connector to plug into the X7. (These batteries will need to be charged externally from the radio.)
* Long range system capable of up to 2 times the range of current 2.4 systems
* Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals Ships with both sticks centering, easy to change modes and centering.
* Model files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
* Full Telemetry RSSI alarms (warns you of signal reception problems before disaster can strike)
* Haptic Feedback - vibration
* 16 channels (32 channels when combined with an external XJT module)
* 60 model memories
* 64 mixes, 9 flight modes
* 16 custom curves with 2-17 points each, 64 logic switches
* Voice or custom sound alerts
* USB and SD card slot for system expansion
* Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
* Real-time data logging
* Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft - limited to FrSky receivers running D16 mode)
* JR Style module bay for additional RF modules and so much more
* Selectable stick modes (1, 2, 3, or 4)
* 2 timers, count up or down, throttle %, talking, etc.
* Trims - Adjustable from course to extra fine with extended and exponential trims
* Standard trainer jack
* Model Name: Taranis Q X7
* Modulation:2.4ghz ACCST
* Modes:D16-EU and LR12
* Operating Voltage Range: 6-15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
* Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
* Backlight LCD Screen: 128 x 64 outdoor readable LCD
* Model Memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
* Compatibility: FrSky X/LR series Receivers recommended.Other receivers can be used by utilising the extenrnal module bay.
Whats in The box
* Taranis Q X7 transmitter in White
* Battery clip for AA cells (rechargeable NiMH recommended)
* Micro SD card is not included. (1gb card)
* Neck Strap with stability bar
CLICK HERE FOR THE TRANSMITTER BATTERY
Taranis Q X7 is supplied with the sticks sprung to centre and will not distinguish the throttle.Before you can use the transmitter you must change the stick mode and feel according to your needs.
This transmitter also requires 1GB SD Card and Battery.The battery must be charged outside of the transmitter.